Sunday 1 November 2015

Joy forever



I was a lonely soul. Confused. 


Living in my own make-believe world. People had used me, broken my heart. No one ever understood the real me. The me who lived in fairytales. Who loved selflessly, and wished for nothing else in return but love. Yes I was that crazy! Impractical. Weird.
And still I loved. Even my enemies. Even the people who did not love me back the way I did. I used to be hurt.

And then there were two me! The one which everyone saw was the new me. Smart, confident, professional, ever smiling, the funny girl who cracks jokes all the time. Compassionate, yes. But lonely, empty, inside.

There were trials and errors. I was failing at everything! 

And then this guy came into my life. I could not help but feel a strong pull. I had no idea what was going on, and before I knew it, we were in love!

I had completely forgotten the lonely me, until today. Scared of losing him, I am scared of losing myself along with him.

There are some joys that bring a breath of fresh air into your life. And then there are some which enter your lives so slowly that you don't even notice them. You start taking them for granted. But the latter ones are the ones that stay forever! I don't want to lose him! That's all I really know!

No comments:

Post a Comment